I love having the option to “show in news feed” or not on facebook. Its so satisfying to watch dumb bitches, who you dont dislike quite enough to unfriend (and thus lose a member of your audience to promote to) disappear.
Gordo: setting the bar impossibly high for men since 2000
Photobooth Wedding Proposal
aw hell no the bible said Adam and eve not adam and bOOMhciamdjBosijboomboomSCREEEeeeEE
Romney supporters speak up at Ohio rally [video]
And yet people wonder why I have never supported Mitt Romney in anything he’s done related to politics.
Romney supporters will only vote for him because he claims to be a Republican. Even if Romney is possibly a direct representative of Satan incarnate.
Romney could even be the Antichrist spoken about in Revelation and Republicans would still blindly vote for him and even get his mark. Or at least have his logo tattooed on their face.
There are so many things patently wrong with the peoples’ logic (or the lack thereof) in this gifset. Let me make a list of them:
- Romney is not a Christian. He is a Mormon. Mormons have several beliefs that are strikingly different from Christianity. I doubt that Christians believe that they are receiving a planet after they die, that God had a wife, that Jesus wasn’t born of a virgin birth, and that Jesus wasn’t resurrected. I count those previous statements as strikes against some of the key tenets of Christianity. By openly endorsing Mitt Romney as a Christian, you are essentially siding with a religion that is strikingly different than your own.
- Romney did believe in abortion at one time, rather several times, in the past 20 years. As he has done on every single position on every single political issue, he has flip-flopped on the issues. Surely by this woman’s age that she appears, she might remember that Romney supported a woman’s right to choose to have an abortion when he was Governor of Massachusetts. Either Romney has completely divorced the Democrat part of himself with the current figuration of his sudden Republican attitude and ideas, or Romney’s faking it.
- Romney has also supported homosexuality in the past. He often partnered with LGBT groups and even sponsored a gay pride event in Massachusetts. Then, he changed his mind to fit into the popular voting public’s consensus at the time to gain support and votes. Which in the current election means gaining the support of monsters that believe that rape can be stopped in the womb, that women deserve rape, that abortion should never happen under any circumstances, that someone would rather a woman die than let them have an abortion, that believe that people who are poor should have no way of getting help for their situations that usually have happened under no fault of their own, that completely want fellow Americans to suffer without basic human rights that heterosexual Americans have freely (and misuse I might add). How’s that being a Christian now?
- There is a reason that people are struggling to explain Mitt Romney’s plan. The solution is this: THERE IS NO PLAN!!! The plan is simple. Romney only wants to kick President Obama out of the White House, and the rest of the Republicans agree with him.
- Also, I wouldn’t be so sure that God wants Mitt Romney to win. Romney and his lot of Republicans senators and representatives have been acting un-Christian lately. God doesn’t like lukewarm Christians. You either are a Christian, or you’re not. Simple as that.
- Finally, just because a person believes in God doesn’t mean that what follows that statement is going to have coherency and positive meaning. Some people (specifically in the Republican Party) have stated that they believe in God, then turn right around and say something that runs polarly counter to what Christian beliefs and teachings tell adherents.
That, in a nutshell, is why I will never vote for Mitt Romney, why I didn’t vote for Mitt Romney, and why I divorced myself from the Republican party completely. It is a completely foreign entity than the way I remembered it being just a couple of years back.
This guy in my Biology class, who’s usually ALWAYS happy was completely quiet the day of Mitch Lucker’s death. Randomly in the middle of the lesson he got up, walked to the board, and started writing.
Rest in peace Mitch Lucker. May you live on through your music.
Hooping + Leggings
Things that just go together.
Help compile the best leggings and over-pants index the internet has ever seen…… Or just go and check it out… http://fb.me/2vA0i0B1V